Mission: Resilience, Risk Reduction & Suicide Prevention (R3SP Office) provides subject matter expertise and coordination support for the Unit Resilience Program, State Suicide Prevention Program, Alcohol and Substance Abuse resources, and Risk Reduction efforts.
R3SP provides community resources to Service Members and their Families. Additionally, R3SP can provide training in or access to:
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
- Resiliency Training: MRT and RTA
- Ask, Care, Escort - Suicide Intervention (ACE-SI) Training
- Strong Bonds Support
- Commander’s Ready and Resilient Council (CR2C)
- Army Substance Abuse Program (ASAP)