The Credentialing Assistance (CA) Program provides Soldiers with funding for more than 1,600 credentials listed on Army COOL
How Do I Qualify?
What Do I Get?
- Be currently serving in good standing in the ARNG and have a Common Access Card (CAC)
- Not be flagged
- Complete credential prior to separation/ETS
- Officers no longer incur a Military Service Obligation (MSO)
How Do I Apply?
- Up to $4,000/fiscal year (max TA and CA)
- Maximum of $1,000/year to pay for select aviation related credentials (Active Duty/AGR Soldiers only)
- Pays expenses for course training, materials, supplies, textbooks, and exam
- Can be used for any credential listed on Army COOL and does not have to be related to the Soldier’s MOS
- All expenses are paid prior to course/exam start date (Soldiers who pay out of pocket will not be reimbursed)
- Popular Certifications:
- CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Security+
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Private Pilot, Airplane Single Engine
- Certified Personal Trainer (NASM-CPT)
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
For more information, contact the Education Support Center: 866.276.4338 (ARNGEDU)
- Contact your State ESO/ESS to discuss the CA application process and verify eligibility
- Ensure your credential is listed on at Army COOL
- Apply online at: ArmyIgnitED