Home : Resources : Education & Incentives : Spouse Education Support
Spouse Education Support
Post-9/11 GI BILL
  • If your actively participating service member has qualifying active duty, at least six years of service, and at least four years of service remaining, he/she may qualify to transfer some or all of their education benefits to their eligible dependents
  • The transfer is requested by the Service Member at: https://milconnect.dmdc.osd.mil/milconnect/
State Licensure Reimbursement
  • Spouses of Army National Guard Soldiers that were reassigned from a duty station in one state to another on or after December 12, 2017, and movement of the Soldier’s dependents is authorized, qualify for up to $500 reimbursement in qualified relicensing costs with each reassignment
  • Only applies to Title 10/32 AGR/AD (IDT not authorized)
  • Visit https://myseco.militaryonesource.mil/portal/article/licensure-reimbursement-pcs-moves
Military Spouse Scholarships
  • Fisher House
  • The National Military Family Association (NMFA)
  • ThanksUSA
  • The U.S. Veterans Magazine
My Career Advancement Account
  • The My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) Scholarship program helps military spouses pursue licenses, credentials, or associate degrees with a specific concentration or major to pursue an occupation or career with transferable and portable skills
  • MyCAA provides up to $2K per year (up to $4K lifetime cap)
  • To apply or obtain more information, go to: https://mycaa.militaryonesource.mil/mycaa/ 
  • Spouses of Title 10 Soldiers may also be eligible for free CLEP exams through MYCAA and DANTES
  • Dependent children and spouses of military members are eligible to use Tutor.com
  • Program provides free online tutoring for all grade levels and subjects including college and professional subjects
  • Available 24 hours/day, 7 days a week
Education & Incentives Contact Information
Dr. Grizelda L. MacDonald, Ph.D.
Education Services Officer
Office: 402-309-8149
Email: grizelda.l.macdonald.civ@army.mil

SFC Cherie Hron
GI Bill Education Manager
: 402-309-8153
Email: cherie.l.hron.mil@army.mil

Mrs. Kelly M. Yant
Nebraska State Incentives Manager
Office: 402.309.8276
Email: kelly.m.yant.civ@army.mil