Our Total Force
• Sustain readiness in order to protect the safety and welfare of the citizens of Nebraska and protect the homeland here and abroad.
• Continue Total Force Professional Development through rewarding and challenging education, training and experiences.
• Seek and Preserve force structure that provides relevant operational experience and capabilities for homeland, contingency and sustained operations.
• Increase resiliency of the Airmen, Soldiers, Families and Employees of the Nebraska Military Department, Nebraska National Guard and the Nebraska Emergency Management Agency.
• Provide timely and relevant information to families to ensure they are prepared to support their Airmen, Soldiers and Employees.
• Support families in times of separation from their uniformed service members or civilian employees when they are called to serve their state and nation.
• Promote enduring Family and Warrior support networks and programs.
• Increase leadership and member interaction with our communities, employers and retirees.
• Increase interaction with non-governmental centers of influence.
• Create shared centers of excellence across the Nebraska National Guard, Nebraska Military Department and the Nebraska Emergency Management Agency.
Foster strong relationships while advocating for and recognizing operationally relevant National Guard force structure and Nebraska Military Department capabilities which:
• Support worldwide Combatant Commander’s priorities,
• Respond to needs in the homeland, and
• Deliver a sense of purpose to our service members, employees, families and employers.
Prepare and deliver combat ready forces in defense of our nation and stand ready to protect the health, safety and welfare of the citizens of the state.