FACs provide Service members and their families with support to help sustain a quality of life that reflects in high standards and pride of the nation they defend. FACs are connected to community resources in the regions you live and can provide regerral not only to resources within the Nebraska Military Department, but also connect you to community resources close to home!
- Child Abuse and Neglect - Danger to Self - Danger to Others - Abuse or Neglect of a Vulnerable Adult
- Power of Attorney Referrals
- Information on Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR)
- Family Car Plan Referrals
- Loans and grants - Availability of outside grants - Budget classes- Emergency financial assistance
- NE National Guard Emergency Relief Fund- Fuel/Grocery Card- Referrals to outside organizations
- Health benefits and programs
- Medical and dental applications
- Local participating providers
- Letters to challenge clam denials
Provides information and referrals for:- ID card eligibility- How to update and verify DEERS data- Locating DEERS Rapids CentersAssist with establishing DEERS appointments
- Supplementary services to geographically dispersed families- Referrals to local, regional and national community programs Examples- Child care resources- Education grants and benefits- Resource fairs
FAC Contact RosterFAC Essecial Services and Map
-Locate a FAC nearest you.
-Locate a FAC by selecting a region nearest you.